Wednesday, October 20, 2010

loving a child

I love my job! I am a babysitter and boy it some times gets out of hand but the kids make it worth it. Most of my past jobs dealt with children either in summer camps or after school programs but now I simply just watch them when there parents go out or have to work late. At first i would’nt even take the money given to me ,get that! i loved it so much and still do . I think its very important when it comes to work that you love what you do because if you dont I feel as if you wont give it 100%. When I was younger I had no clue what I wanted to be but the past couple of years it hit me! I love kids so I chose to study education in college and I think its one of the best choices Ive made in my life so far.
 I sometimes think about double magoring because of the fact that I want to open up my own day care so I would need to have a business license .I definitely want to deal with children in my career, they have apart of them that just gives me a natural happiness that i cant seem to find anywhere else. I believe that in my future I am going to be a very happy individual because unlike others my job isn’t about looking forward to the pay checks its about putting a smile on children’s faces and teaching them and for the most part seeing them grow as a person. My goal in life is to become a great teacher and be remembered as one. I remember my kinder-garden teacher, I loved her and for that I look up to her. I look forward to learning as i teach as well, no one realizes it but children can teach you things unexpectedly .Things you ill remember forever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment